Wednesday, December 2, 2009

All Jumbled Together....

Ok, since I'm too lazy to seperate everything individualy I'm just going to throw it all in here together. First, let me say that I am helping Amy move into her house tonight, (YAHOO!!!!!) so I have MORE pictures, they are just going to have to wait till tomorrow.

I LOVE this picture. It was a Random one at Bass Pro with my sisters and I absolutely love it. I think it's an Elk but I was too busy laughing with my girls to pay too much attention.

Here we are waiting on Amy to get done shopping for Chad.

Me, Casey and Jessica did the Shooting game. Casey won. She was just too weak to hold the gun herself. I volunteered and still have bruises.


Thanks Jesse for taking the pictures....


We begged, and begged Amy to get this for Chad but she kept saying No. Butthead.


CHRISTMAS!!!



Jessica making Friends. Meet Spirit. Him and Jesse email back and forth now. Josh better watch out....


We discovered that my camera will let me set the timer and take 3 pictures. 3! We didn't know this till it did it all of the sudden and scared the crap out of us. We decided to run with it though..... Picture #1

Pic #2

Pic #3


I got yelled at for taking this picture, apparently you are not allowed to take pictures inside this place "The Apple Barn." The food was amazing so I forgave them.

Casey striking a pose....


Just some of the Ferree girls..... CASEY! STOP SCREWING UP THE FREAKIN PICTURES!!!!


Sally and 5 of her girls. (No Melissa) (No, I am not acknowledging stupid Casey and her face in this picture)


SISTER TRIP!!!!!!


Tim teaching Conner how to cross his eyes.

On the way to take Madyson to school....


The Twins Wreaths....


Madyson and the Wreath she made.... Look at that face! I have GOT to Stop Mocking Miley Cirus's weird face.


I think this is the one we did for Grandma Ferree....


MINE!!!

Casey's.....
There's more but I have to go now.... I still need to add the FerreeThanksgiving Shootout '09 Pictures. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Cool post. Even more cool is your banner picture. I love it! So glad I got to see you guys in Gatlinburg! Can't wait for Christmas to see you all again. Let me know if I need to call Mel! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats totally your fault you take the pictures

    ReplyDelete