Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Toothless!

Sorry for the bad quality of the picture. It was taken with my cell phone. Big news around here though. FIRST CHILD TO LOSE A TOOTH!!!! Natalie was the first one to grom up on me. How depressing. We had seen the 2 teeth coming in behind her 2 bottom front ones but for some reason they weren't pushing out the baby teeth. Then one day we checked and one was a little lose. Then she was eating chicken one night and it hurt her tooth to eat it so she decided to starve herself that night. Poor girl. Next night we were having spaghettie and she took a bite and blood went everywhere but the tooth was still holding on. Next morning she was crying while rying to eat her cereal saying she couldn't eat because it hurt too much again, so I did what every adult would do and called my Mommy. Mom explained about how to pull them and tod me to make sure I get it the first time because she would NOT let me try a second time. So I called Tim and told him he needed to handle this because I am the one who is always having dreams about loosing teeth and doing this would freak me out. Good husband that he is he came straight home and they went downstairs and did it where Regan couldn't see(or hear), since she has some loose teeth too, 5 minutes later they had a tooth in a napkin that has already been accepted and traded by the tooth fairy for a dollar(and put in her baby book). Now she likes to walk around telling strangers about her tooth that fell out. :) So sweet. Poor Regan is next and has no idea whats to come.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your baby isn't a baby anymore. I'm not looking forward to the boys losing their teeth. Want them to babies for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete