Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!!

My favorite eggs made all day!!! (I made them, of course) The green one is throwing up in case you can't tell. Lol. Love that one.




Yes, I did copy this off of an email I received, but who cares. It was so much fun doing it.





I did just notice that I didn't get a picture of Mom and Dad this year. And no family picture. We just couldn't get it together. Too busy or something. Crazy. I do wish I would have got one of Mom and Dad though. :(
"WHO IS THAT HANDSOME FELLA!?!!" ;)


Conner did so good except he didnt really like picking up the "real" eggs again this year.



Oh that hair! Poor Natalie. I did brush it, I promise. I had big plans of putting pretty braides in the girls hair and Conner ruined that when he wouldn't stop crying. I swear that kid cried for 30 minutes "I WANNA PLAY WII!!!!" I almost just shoved the Wii down his throat. Good Lord! It was a little rough this morning, needless to say.



Regan


Josh making Aaron VERY uncomfortable....


Me and the Man...


Madyson was too busy to look at teh camera.


Conner's helper.



Mom's bird feeder had a visitor while we were hanging out...



Oops, got distracted.... Love this tree though.


My Girls. They are so Cute! Too bad about the hair though. Poor girls. Wish they had a better mommy.... ;)



Josh and Aaron doing the "Jared pose." (Inside joke that I might fill you in on later)



Melissa and Clay



Jessica and Josh


Sister pictures. Jessica is Always making us do crazy stuff in pictures, hence the hands on shoulders pose. Lol.





Regan just lost her first tooth!!!! Such a big girl! We keep forgetting to put it under the pillow so the tooth fairy can give her a dollar. Hmmmm. Maybe tomorrow night.


Me and Josh doing the "Jared pose"


Beth and Clifton's Easter picture. Very nice! Good job Louise!!! ;)


Amy and Chad. We had to MAKE chad be there. He kept trying to sneak off. Then he would make crazy faces and screw up the picture because he hates to smile or something.




HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day and wish you could have been here grandma. Miss you!

1 comment: