Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Photgraphing my first wedding....

These are some of my favorites I guess. Personally I like working with inanimate objects instead of photographing people. I feel like I dropped the ball on those shots. I did get a few cute ones though that I am happy about. Tim said he would get me an external flash before my next wedding. ;) I think I went through 8 batteries because of the flash, and I HATE using a flash. I much prefer the natural look. I do accept criticism but also if you are way harsh with me I am liable to cry and curse your name. ;)


















3 comments:

  1. LOUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so blown away by your cake & ring & flower shots!!!!! Okay, we can go into business together. I'll do the people, you do the rest, K? K. :D So proud of you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Louise, they are so beautiful! :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pix, missed the wedding, she looks beautiful...want to see the rest of the pix. Love you

    ReplyDelete