Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Roses are Red.... Well, Orange in this case.

Here are some pictures of the Beautiful roses on the rose bush I bought 4 months ago. Yes, 4 months ago. I know, I know. I swore to myself that I would get it planted Immediately. As you can see here That didnt' happen. But it still lives and blooms all the time and it's right beside my walkway so I get to see it anytime I leave or come home. (thought that would help me get motivated to plant it....nope.)


Now I don't know if it's too late to plant it or not. Should I put it in the garage till spring, setting it out every few days that it's sunny this winter? I guess I could google it but that would be way too easy. I'm just going to blog about it and do nothing. That's the "Louise Way."

No comments:

Post a Comment