Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finally got off my Butt....

I've been trying to find a good Fall picture for my Header picture at the top of the page all Month. Got it at the apple festival last weekend while freezing my butt off. Seriously, it was so cold the kids didn't even try to run from us. They stayed close enough to steal body heat. It's usually not this cold so soon but this year it is already so bad I had to pull out the kids Thick winter coats. I guess we're in for a bad winter. Hopefully not, but we'll see.

Here we are heading in.....
The Group at the end of the day....


Madyson and her Pony ride. Used a new setting on my camera and most of my pictures turned out blurry. That's what I get for branching out.

Jesse and her Bff Conner. (At least when Amy's not around. Lol)

Taking a break... While dodging the balloons.

Conner petting a goat while trying to dodge the poop.
Beth stopped to talk on the phone and became a toy. Here she is trying to figure out how not to be the "monkey in the middle."

The hay ride where we got attacked by balloons the WHOLE time. They turned out to be the most annoying thing we had to deal with all day. Finally let them go and told the kids they were going to Heaven to see Jesus. Conner said "Bye 'loons go to 'esus." So sweet.
And here we are heading out about 2 hours later....

The original picture that I used for my header.


Photo of the day. Self explanatory

No comments:

Post a Comment