Sunday, November 1, 2009

8 Years Ago....

8 years ago today I gave this really cute Boy my phone number, not really expecting him to call but whatever, and around 4 or 5 pm he DID call. Then started the 4 month world wind romance that resulted in this....

(If I would have known that I would have said "NO!" Lol. Just kidding.)



Now 8 years later he still knows how to make me laugh More than anyone else, Get ticked Faster than anyone else, And the Only one to give me these mushy feeling. He is still the first person I tell all my problems too. (After running them past Mom and the sisters first, of course.)


We met while working at Duracell, third shift. About 10 of us would go out to breakfast almost every morning after work then go home and crash till work. (not together, our own houses. Gah, mind out of the gutter people.) This one morning it was me and like 6 boys. All of whome I had eaten with before, except Tim. We laughed, joked, had a good time. (Cracker Barrel, by the way.) When it came time to pay the check Tim said, "I'll buy yours if you get the tip." I said, "Ok." Then Michael said, "It's not going to work man, She doesn't put out for buying her breakfast. We tried.... Lol." Needless to say I laughed in all of there faces (After I got over the shock) and told them under no circumstance would I EVER sleep with ANY of them in the first place and it's their own fault for thinking I would for just buying me breakfast. (I might have thrown in some other words but can't remember.) (Also, not the sleeping around kinda girl.) Tim said that wasn't why he was buying it in the first place :) and that he still wanted to buy it. So I let him. 2 weeks after that we met up at the Halloween Blockparty and hung out all night. He met Amy, Chad, Beth, Jessica, Katie and Baby Ethan. And didn't run for the hills when I told him how many of us there were. I knew he was a keeper then. ;) Mom loved him from first meeting. Neal too. Didn't threaten him like he did all the others. Lol. Love you Neal! Pretty much Tim wormed his way into my family's hearts really fast. I took him to Christmas in Indiana while we were still dating. He slept on Grandma's couch and had to listen to Fa-la run through the house ALL NIGHT LONG! He told me the next morning that he didn't sleep at all that night. He was freaked out and hiding in a corner while we threw presents across the room at each other, now he gets right there in the middle and throws with the best of us. He was such a good pick. I'm glad I caved and gave him my number. I love you Baby! Here's to 8 more!

The sad thing is I dont have any pictures of me and Tim together on my computer since he moved them all to the external hard drive and hid it from me. I'll try to add a picture of us as soon as I can find one.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how fast they worm their way in to our lives and put a choke hold on our hearts. I think we are some pretty lucky ladies. We all landed hotties too! ;o)

    ReplyDelete