Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall Photo-Op

Our (new) annual Fall Photo-Op at Red Clay Park. I tried waiting till all the leaves were beautiful. I think they turned out pretty good. Let me know what you think though.
My Twins.


We told Conner to look at Mommy and smile...... Yeah, I know. He's not the brightest crayon in the box right now. Give it a few more years.


Natalie. She did so good.






Regan. The only Not weird face she made all day. And her chopped-up bangs. Those things will NOT grow.

I think Madyson is the most unique looking of all my kids. She's either going to be drop dead gorgeous when she older.... or just one very strange looking girl.




Natalie turned out to be the one that wanted her picture taken the most. Turns out she is also the Most Photogenic of the bunch.

Conner and his Daddy.

Too Bright for them.

Regan always wants pictures of "The Twins." She tells Madyson all the time "Just the Twins!" Poor Mady.

Just look at those beautiful trees.

Tim wouldn't let me get away with just taking pictures. He made me be a joiner. I'm sooooo not a joiner.


Just look at those Baby Blue's. The Mailman had eyes like that..... Lol.

I love how her eyes match the trees in this picture.

See! Regan weird face. She always does that weird smile. Drives me crazy.

Conner did not like sitting on the trees. This was taken in-between screams for his Daddy.


Natalie and her new Friend....
And "The Bohannon's"



Thank you strange man for taking the pictures for me. I was just gonna prop it up on the rail like last year but he offered to help. Very kind. Weird, but kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment