Thursday, September 24, 2009

$7.50

We had a yard sale at Beth's last weekend, or maybe 2 weekends ago. Can't remember now. The days are flying by so fast now that they all just kinda run together. Yard Sale. Right. I never have anything to contribute except baby clothes, maybe a few mens clothes, never toys because the kids would flip. That's it. And even though people seem to be pushing out kids left and right No One wants to buy baby clothes anymore. Last yard sale I made like $75. Nice, right. HA! Got my hopes up that I would be having another nice yard sale experience. The title of this blog is exactly how much I made. (give or take a few cents) I was so looking forward to having that money. Buy me some new pants, maybe a shirt or 2, some more flip flops. Yeah Right! Back to reality now. Pay a few bills with it
Trying to get everything ready.
Casey's contribution. Lol. Love you Casey!
We had Junk.
We had clothes.
We had books.
My contribution. Other than my smiling face of course. :)

Amy trying to steal what little space I had.... She's evil, that one.
The one customer I managed to get a picture of.....
Some of Brandi's stuff. So cute, right! Baby fever coming on..!.... Oh no, wait... Just gas. Ok, good. Wouldn't want to have to explain that one to Tim. Might be grounds for Divorce in his eyes. Lol.
So I walked away with $7.50. Fun times. Happy memories. Sarcasm.

Picture of the day is actually 2 since I couldn't choose which one I liked better.

No comments:

Post a Comment