Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Local Flooding....

We pulled up at Madyson's school a little early today and caught the kids doing the fire drill. How cute is it that they make them hold on to the person's shirt in front of them. Mady got so excited when she saw us watching. Started waving and jumping, screwed up the line. Oops.



I still think she goes too much to school. I want them to cut back on days but I have to get around to asking and I haven't done that yet because I usually try to get in and out of that place ASAP. My record is 123 seconds. If it wasn't for the signing in thing it would be quicker.


So, we've had a little rain recently. About 5 inches worth. (Apparently that is a lot, doesn't sound like it to me but hey, who am I to argue.) Anyway, Conner decided to take advantage of all the water laying around just for him.

Not sure what he was doing here. Maybe drinking the nasty rain water, or just trying to make sure the front of him was just as wet as the back.

I always pull out the switches for going in the road. The whole danger thing. Wanna get the point across. Doesn't seem to be working though. Here he is running from me. He was so cute that I just had to get some pictures before I had to be mean.


Photo of the day..... Conner dropped his shoes and ran when he saw me coming.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Louise. He is so stinkin' cute! All of your kids are, but I really miss the sweet little baby hair and how it wraps around their sweet little head. Hold out as long as you can before you get it all cut!!!!

    ReplyDelete