Monday, September 21, 2009

It's good to be back!

Now, I had an idea in my head that I wanted my First blog in like a Month to look like but of course Blogspot isn't cooperating. Not wanting to drag stuff like it's supposed to so I can't arrange the pictures the way I wanted to. Sorry. Feel free to pretend I did though. :) We went to the Aquarium last week and since we love it SOOOO much it was the perfect day for us. My artistic shots are all mixed in with the family shots and I had wanted to separate them. I was also going to add so many more pictures but got fed up with fighting with it. Try again later.... Sorry.

Regan being her silly self....

My new favorite area to get pictures. The Jellyfish arts area.



Conner Loves Alligators.

Madyson right after she smacked into the desk running Full force. I swear she hit to hard I almost expected her to pass out.

Conner wanting to pet the stingrays till Tim would have him touch the water and he would freak.



We went on a Tues so there was NO crowd. We loved it. Got to stop and play where we usually rush through because of the crowds.
Here we are just getting there. I told you it wouldn't let me arrange them the way I wanted to.

Checking out the Stingrays. I kept waiting for one of them to fall in. I asked a lady that was working there if people have ever fallen in, She said, "ALL THE TIME!"
Natalie going for it....
Picture of the day.... Gotta love the Orchids.

1 comment: