Friday, September 25, 2009

The Coveted Purse.....

Amy got this purse at the Salvation Army. Since then Me, Melissa and Jessica have been waiting for her to get done with it so we can steal it. She might actually walk into her room one day and find all her junk laying on the bed.... I'm just saying, Jessica is a little crazy that way.... ;) Anyway, it's a Fossil (I know, Right! Fossil!!!) (I love Fossil!) It's one of the ones that the strap can go across your chest like a bag, not a purse. It would be PERFECT for me. Come on Amy! Get over it already! I like my Brown "Green" bag but I've been carrying it since Christmas and need a new one. Hmmmmm, maybe I'll meet Beth today at the SA and find me one too. It's that or steal Amy's and blame it on Jesse.
Just look at those colors! So bright and strip-ie. It just Screams,"TAKE ME LOUISE, I'M YOURS!!!"
Look at it all happy and safe looking in my lap. It's even smiling, it likes me that much. :)
Picture of the day is of the sunrise last week. If you click on it you can see the sun beams breaking through in the larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment