Sunday, July 5, 2009

"4th of July Celebration"

We had so much fun on the 4th. We went to a party at some peoples house that we didn’t know but maybe 6 of the 50 people. Luckily I took Jessica so, of course, I had a blast. I took my camera, and after getting the guts to pull it out, actually got some good pictures and videos. Here is the view from the pool.






And since I just read that the best way to show how awesome a view is is to put something in the foreground….









Here’s proof that Tim had fun. He doesn’t know I took this.


And a video of his mad diving skills. Jessica was totally jealous of those skills.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I said, If you know how to insert a video, LET ME KNOW! You are such a rip off. I'm totally jealous! And who do you know with that awesome view & a pool? We need to make them your new BFF...and then introduce them to me, your most awesome, favorite sister!

    ReplyDelete