Friday, July 24, 2009

Look Beth, that's 2 about you now!!!

We hung out with Beth at her house on her Bday Weds. HAPPY 26th BETH!!! I got some good pictures of the clouds that day and a few of us sisters hanging out. Here are some of the ones I got. Also I would like to apologize for not being very witty lately. I just haven’t been in one of those moods where I wanna be funny. Not to mention the fact that I have fought a headache everyday for the past 2 weeks, called Conner. Just kidding, about the Conner thing, not the headache thing. Anyway, Here’s the pictures.

Dork face and Beth.
Me and Jesse. I had to MAKE her get in this picture. She was very anti-social that night. That’s right Hoochie Momma, I said it. YOU WERE A B WORD!!! Butthead. God, get your mind out of the gutter people. My Grandma reads this, like I’m gonna put cuss words on here. I was raised better than that. Or so my parents think anyway.


Mel told me to do sexy lips, but since mine come out looking like duck lips, I decided to be a dork instead. Not much better that duck lips I guess though.


Yes, that is 3 pictures of me and Mel. I think she knew that I would delete the pictures of just her so she made me get in with her. I think my favorite part of the evening was when 3 people, in the span of 5 minutes, asked Clifton if he wanted to go somewhere else since it was going to be just us girls and they were sure he wouldn't want to hang out with a bunch of girls again, (last time we had him blushing most of the night.) Like he couldn't see through that pretense of concern for him being bored. He totally knew they were just trying to get rid of him.
Favorite Picture. The clouds where so beautiful that evening. I love seeing the suns rays poking through the clouds.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - only one of the birthday girl??? Self absorbed much?!!

    ReplyDelete