Saturday, July 11, 2009

My happy place....

I LOVE to read. Love, Love, Love it. I probably read about a book a week. That's averaged out of course. I go through spurts where I'll read like a book a day for about a week maybe 2, then go weeks without reading. So it probably averages out to about 1 a week. I just about always have a book in my purse in case I get stuck in traffic, or Tim runs in somewhere "just for a minute" that last 30 minutes, or the kids are in the pool and I need something to do. I HATE getting stuck without a book. Annoys me to no end. I think I have 2 in Tims truck and 3 in the van, just in case. My Favorite pictures for today.....

My Happy Places.....

I know I have already posted this one, but I'm making a point here.
The point of all this? It was a very hard day with the kids today, so I needed my happy place like crazy. Not to mention Tim has been in the worst mood for about 2, maybe 3 weeks now. Snapping at every little thing, yelling at the kids a lot. So I have needed my happy place like crazy lately. Did I already mention that?

1 comment:

  1. LOL, yes you did. When I can't read, I like to farm. (wink wink) :)

    ReplyDelete