Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bed Wetters

Every time the girls wake up they tell me about the dream they had, then proceed to tell me everything they dreamed about. They have dreamed that Papaw died and was in Heaven. That they had a pet Bunny, mouse, hamster, horse, pig. They love animals. And when they pee the bed they like to tell me why. I have heard “I was dreaming I was swimming in the pool.” Or “ I dreamed I was on the potty.” And “I dreamed I was under water.“ Things to do with water mostly.

Just look at how tan they are. They don’t burn, just go straight brown. I am so jealous. Not what this post is about though. Here they are in March (dressed up for Dr. Sueis Day that I was apparently wrong when I heard dress your kid like a dork so I had to hurry and fix their hair and pants so they wouldn't be embarrassed) and not very tan at all. See the difference. They get that from Tim’s side of the family. They have Indian in them. Which means sometimes I have a little Indian in me too. ;) Sorry, bad joke, but still too funny not to put in here.


I just heard Madyson tell her sisters that she had a dream her and Melissa saw a tornado and rode a carnival. I love that they are old enough to know that they are dreams and remember to tell me about it. They also come screaming down the stairs sometimes yelling that they had a bad dream. Those are not so fun nights.

Favorite Shot: I told Conner to smell the flower. I guess he smells with his tongue, like a snake.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! I can't wait to see Amy's comment telling you that Jesus is crying but that was hilarious!!! I almost spit coke all over my monitor! Occasionally I have a little "german" in me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.MY.Gosh! Do you kiss your momma with that mouth? HOLY MOLY!
    And Chad is Polish - let your mind do the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy CRAP!! Did she just make a reference to having a little Polish Sausage?!?! LMBO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three of you are silly and I can't believe Amy said that. I can believe Linn and Louise said that but Amy, how could you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't let Amy's sweetness full you, she can be a Dirty Girls just like Me.

    ReplyDelete