Wednesday, August 12, 2009

"Homework Shmomework!"

The twins just got home from their First Day Of School! They are so big.... (I would normally post a picture here but since our computer is wiped clean right now I can't.) They get in the truck so excited, talking a mile a minute, telling me everything, and I am so happy to see them. Then they hand me their folders. :( I am currently sitting on my couch up to my elbows in "Homework." Can you say OMG!!! There is so much stuff to fill out, and things they want me to have the girls do that my head hurts just looking at it, and I really feel like crying right now. Cut this, write this, color this. And it has to be done by Friday! If I new it was going to be this hard I would have just home schooled them. NOT! Sorry, stressed moment there. Do you think they would take it out on my kids if I Didn't do my homework? How long can I get away with just sending it back untouched? Lol. So tempting..... I honestly get so mad when I think about how much stuff they have already sent home for the girls to do. It makes me wonder what they are even doing at school since they are bringing everything home anyway's. I just want to yell "No! You can't make me!!!" Or, "I DON'T KNOW YOU, GET OFF MY PURSE!" (Sorry, sister joke.) (He, He, right Jesse and Beth. Lol.) (Amy, fill you in later.) Where was I? Oh, Devil work. So, I guess my evening is going to consist of filling out a pile of paper work and making the girls write their names 50 times. Oh, and scissors! They want me to let them cut up papers. Have they met my kids? Have they seen Regan's bangs, or Madyson's hair? (Pictures later!) So much fun!!! :(



Conner's new favorite commercial is the Dell Computer one that sings "Lollie Pop." He runs around saying "Yayie Yop!" through the whole commercial.

1 comment: