Wednesday, August 5, 2009

First day of Pre-K

Madyson is 4 years old. 5 on Feb. 1st. She started school today. Pre-K. It's so sad. She is the first one to start school this year. Regan goes tomorrow, Natalie Friday, then they start up for good on Wed. the 12th. I was so reluctant to see her go. More so than the twins. Her and Conner are Bff. I don't know how he's going to do when the twins go too, he's playing with them now. I got her up at 10 after 7 and she didn't fight me or anything. Got dressed, let me brush her hair, put her shoes on.... NOTHING!!! Anyone who know Mady knows that she always whines when she does anything. Says she's scared when you tell her she needs to do something. But this morning she didn't say much of anything, was a little silly but otherwise pretty quiet. I called Beth this morning on the way to the school and let her talk to May-May. She asked questions and got answers and even made her smile everytime she called her a "Big Girl."

Look at those big eyes. I wonder where she gets those from?


Look at that little model pose!


She only asked me about one thing that she wanted to do at school today. Painting. She loves painting. So I asked her teacher and she said "Yes, there will be painting." Needless to say she got very excited then. The classroom door does not open till 7:30, and you can't go in till it's open, and we were there 5 minutes early waiting.

One of her Teachers. Mrs Regina. I love this teacher! She is so friendly. I just love her. The onther one is ok. These are the same ones that the twins had last year so I trust them completely. And the twins did so good with them.


They had her copy her name so they could see how she did. She actually got the M,and her A looked like an O, but she Sure knows how to write those M's. She had like 3 in her name.

Trying out stuff around the room.


Favorite picture to go along with the Madyson theme. This child loves frogs. Everythime she goes outside she always comes and finds me to show me the frog she found. Then that poor frog gets carried around all day long. It's really gross in my opinion, but hey, whatever makes her happy, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment