Monday, August 31, 2009

Trash and sunrise's

So I decided to take a picture of all the crap I deal with on a DAILY basis from the twins teacher.

Do you see all that paperwork! Honestly, all but like 3 pages are trash. I asked Beth if I was allowed to send a note to the teachers to ask that they NOT send stuff home unless I need to sign it or it's some kind of school update. But she said it would be considered rude. I still might do it though. I didn't sign Natalie's school agenda book 2 days in a row and her teacher sent home a sticker on her shirt saying "please sign and return." And inside the book she circled where she wanted me to sign. OMG!!! Seriously! I almost want to save all these papers for about a week then take them back in and say "Here ya go! Just thought you would like to find something else to do with them since all they are doing at my house is FILLING MY TRASH CAN!"
Here is a picture of Madyson one morning on the way to school. She wasn't too happy about it as you can see.

And the best thing about getting up early.....


Sunrise pictures! I love getting pictures of this little church right down from my house.
This one I took this morning. (Yes, I was driving while taking this! That is why it is not straight. But I love it anyways.) Madyson couldn't wait to tell her teacher about the birds she saw flying. This will also double as my Favorite picture of the day sinceI still don't havae my pictures back because Tim is still talking about sending my computer to that guy. These were on my camera memory card. Love that camera!!!

1 comment:

  1. I look through K & E's papers from the teacher to see if they are getting good grades on classwork, to tell if they are learning what they are supposed to be learning. If they get a low grade, I know they need more help at home with it. But yeah, it gets ridiculous. Think of the poor TREES!!! ha ha..can't keep a straight face with that one!

    ReplyDelete