Thursday, August 6, 2009

Money Issues.... Again

I'm a little srtressed right now. Between bills, food and gas we were left with like $50 in the bank. Then something went through that I didn't know was going through and now, for the first time in forever we are in the negative. Do you have any idea how much that sucks? Let me tell ya. A LOT! I also received the kids school supply lists and on top of all the crap you have to buy they also want you to pay $30 for other things the class needs, $5 for headphones, $2 for a special notebook Regan's teacher thinks she needs. I have 2 kids starting Kindergarten so that means $60 just to get started. OMG! I am a little freaked right now. Tim keeps asking me what we are going to do and I honestly think I might slap him if he asks again. I guess I need to try and figure out what to do now then. Sometimes it's just not worth it to get out of bed some mornings.

Regan started Kindergarten this morning and Madyson went her 2nd day. I took some pictures to be posted on here tomorrow, hopefully.

Thanks for letting me vent. I feel a little better now.

These are my favorite pictures because they make me smile even when I'm stressed.

6 comments:

  1. It's a pain in the ass to constantly be trying to figure out just how far it will stretch. Sometimes I just wanna be 10 again. Nothing to worry about and no bills to pay. Hang in there. I love the pics of Connor. Do I even want to know what is in his hair making it stand up like that? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just a little Ketchup. Is that not what you use to fix your boys hair? Conner sure thinks that's what your supposed to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! I'll have to see if I can dig up Eden's yogurt facial for you! I think it made it to the hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or you can try Micah's fave - Vaseline! Do you know how long it takes for the greasy look to be gone? ONE WEEK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS Love the new blog template - is that a real frog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, if he does it again. Try Dawn dishwashing liquid. It's good for lots of greasy stuff including sparkly lip gloss. Eden's fave when she was their size. LOL

    ReplyDelete