Thursday, August 20, 2009

School sucks!

I have to check the girls backpack Every Day. I swear I dread doing it Every Day!!! I'm not stupid. I know there is going to be stuff in there they want me to do for them since they seem to be too lazy to do it themselves. Natalie's teacher sent home a paper where she was supposed to trace her name then return it. So I set her at the table and ler her do whatever she wanted. She copied her name next to the names the teacher had written on the page. The Next day I got the SAME paper back with the word Trace underlined. OMG! Seriously!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!

Thanks God Madyson doesn't get homework yet. She usually pushes me out of the door, but teeice now she cried and didn't want me to go. It was so heartbreaking. Thank God Mrs Regina is such a sweet lady. Hugged her and calmed her down in no time at all.

I really hate not being able to put pictures on here. Still waiting on Tim to give that man the computer so he can fix it. Waiting, waiting, waiting. The story of my life.

I swear I watch Iron Giant at least 3 times a day. Wall-E once a day, and we just recently added Bob the Builder to that list. The killer is, he doesn't sit and watch them the whole time. He just likes to have them on in the background. He can be all the way back in the twins room and when it gets to his favorite parts I'll hear him say "No, No, No. No Powowing." That's "Following" for those of you that don't speak cuteness. It's was cute the first 1,000 times, now it's just an annoying thing that happens like 5 times a day. Oh, thank God for my Ipod so I can tune out Hogarth and the Giant.

Hopefully pictures to come soon. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment