Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Cliff jumpers"

We went to the river Monday and had fun. The kids had a blast but I hated all the people being around so not so much fun for me. I went Monday because, HELLO, people are supposed to go back to work on Monday. We took Casey and ,of course, I got some pictures.

Casey playing Ducks" with the girls. Guess who the Mommy duck is. Casey is the Best Aunt Ever!!!



I had to threaten bodily harm to my little Dare Devil, Natalie. She wanted to jump from the top but there are 2 steps right under where she is standing.



After watching these boys jumping my girls wanted to try it sooooo much. I had to tell them that we would bring Uncle Josh and Aaron next time so that they can go with them to jump off of there. I honestly would love to jump off of there myself but, as I have previously mentioned on here, sharks, alligators, water that I can’t see the bottom in, bla, bla, bla.


So we compromised, and the girls jumped off the little rocks, and the steps.





On this next one they were supposed to jump all at the same time, but, as you can see on the top right, Madyson was a little late in jumping.

You may be asking, “Where is little Conner during all of this?” And the answer is….

Or......


Conner is the one child of mine that is not a fish. He does not like to be splashed, or get too wet, at all. We do not know where he gets this from since I my whole family, and Tim’s family, love to swim. I would like to blame Amy, since she is the weirdo in the family, but.…Well, I guess I can. I blame Amy because it is just so much fun to! So I guess you can blame it on my family. Hmmm. Anyway, unless the water is as warm as bathtub water Conner does not willingly go in it. At one point I stuck him in it up to his belly and he would not take a step. He wouldn't move! He just stood there crying for Casey to come get him. Wow, Amy really screwed that kid up. ;)
And of course my FAVORITE pictures of the day. Cute little May-May.


2 comments:

  1. I'm with Conner. I want warm water and don't want it in my face. Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, love the title picture. I have a rhododendron in my front yard.

    ReplyDelete