Monday, June 29, 2009

Conner/Nemo

I’ve told you in previous posts how Conner doesn’t like to get splashed. Hated getting the water on his face. Well, Clifton was able to get Conner interested in it about a week ago. Since then Conner cries to get in, but he doesn’t like to wear floaties or his life jacket. Screams till you take them off. So, pretty much, an adult has to hold him the whole time he is in the pool. He has so much fun you can’t help but laugh along with him.


Look at those little legs just kicking away. He is trying so hard. Cliff swears that if he let him go he would just take off, but my heart stops beating at just the thought.


And he wants to dive just like his sisters do.


And I am adding this one because every time I see Ben in this picture it makes me laugh out loud. Poor Amy thought she was going to get a cute picture of her and Ben. LOL.


SUPERMAN!!!!

Hopefully he’ll be like the Twins and turn into a fish. I’ll post a blog about them and swimming soon.


Favorite Shot. These flowers are just to photogenic I can’t help but take their pictures and love every one I take.

2 comments:

  1. OMG You are DEAD to me. And I will get even, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Louise, I love those flowers too. There were some at Holiday World and I took pictures of them when we were there.

    There must be something in the air. Tyler is usually my little chicken butt when it comes to water and he was in aunt Rita's pool on Friday with swimmies and an innertube and after a few min. he told mom to let him go. He was ready.

    ReplyDelete