Friday, June 5, 2009

MEN!!!!

I love how time seems to mean something different for men. Tim sold me this morning that he was going fishing really early and that he would be back around noon, that he wouldn’t even get close to 1. Well, it is currently 1:14pm and my husband is nowhere to be found. And, he has turned off his phone so that I can’t call him and ask him where the “h” he is. If it was me that was even a few minutes late he would be freaking out, and calling every 10 minutes to see if I am almost done yet. The other thing is, if I gripe at him for taking so long he’ll yell and say he never told me a time and that I am wrong, bla, bla, bla. I have a horrible memory so sometimes I don’t remember if he told me a time or not. Like, I get all the times he has went fishing all run together in my mind. But I do remember he told me yesterday that he would be back before* one, not even close to one. Hmmmm.



FAvorite shot is of a guy at the river that just kinda paddled around all day, laying out and fishing. I thought Josh "S." would love this, and the guy reminded me of him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment