Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hair Cuts

Is it bad that I like to watch Jon and Kate plus 8 and every time Jon says “I haven’t got to do something for myself in a long time.” I like to yell as loud as I can, “THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE A FATHER, YOU LOW LIFE DOG!” or “DIDN’T YOU JUST SCREW THE KIDS TEACHER!!! I COUNT THAT AS YOUR OWN THING.” Throw in a few more choice words and you pretty much get the gist of what I really said. The really funny thing is that the kids, Conner included, love this show. I would go more into all that but I get carried away and don’t say nice stuff so I’m just going to move on now.

Casey straightened the girls hair Monday. It turned out so pretty.

Well…. At least the hair looks good. WOW! Look at that face. It's a little weird, right. The nose area.

OMG! There it is again. GOD HATES ME! My kids will forever make weird faces when I tell them to smile

I think I’m getting payed back for making fun of Hannah Montana/Miley Cirus’s face when she smiles. That's it. I should have just kept my mouth shut. Miley scary faces, here we come.
Seriously! What is with these weird faces. Well, at least Regan looks somewhat normal when she smiles.
My favorite shot is from Beth's house. Love her flowers!

1 comment:

  1. I love that show when I manage to watch it. I love the kids. So Cute!!! Love the girls hair. They all look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete