Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"A Hot Mess"

My little girls are getting so big. It’s so sad. They won’t let me brush their hair any more. I’m not allowed to wash it anymore, they want to do it. They try to fix their own cereal but I have to make them let me handle that one. They won’t let me help with their shoes, or brush their teeth. And the big one! I am no longer allowed to pick out their clothes for them. I have not been allowed to do that for a few weeks now. Sometimes they do really good,


So cute! And sometimes not so cute.


They get that hot mess from their Daddy. Yes, I did just say “hot mess.” Beth, that was for you. It is so sad , my babies are 5 going on 30. I think I am going to go cry now.

I overheard Madyson yelling at Natalie yesterday saying, “You’re NOT my favorite anymore!”

Favorite shot of the day.
Conner and his cousin Joslyn. I guess we’ll have to have the cousins off limits speech later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment