Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer Time!

It’s getting so hard to come up with stuff for the kids to do this summer. They are no longer happy to just hang out at the house and play. They want to go to Amy’s house, or Beth’s pool, or any playground that I can think of. Good Lord, I get tired just thinking about it. I miss the days when playing in their own yard was the most fun thing in the world. I just want to go somewhere where they can play and I can read. The best place for that is at Beth’s house.





My kids did flips off the ladder. Made me nervous at first but they were so awesome at it that I finally just gave in and let them so what they wanted.




When it comes to water Tim can be the biggest pest. Here he has obviously pushed Beth to the point where she is going after him with the only weapon available.



And the little kids pool where the older kids would run and jump in to get warm when they got to cold.


Poor Conner having to share his truck with Ben. Look at that sad little face. It just breaks your heart.



And my favorite shot today. Well, honestly I just couldn’t choose between the two. They calm water or the splashes. Amazingly I took these with a pool full of people. Like 12 people were in there at once. That’s how we “Smith’s” roll.



3 comments:

  1. You "Smith's" look like you're having an awesome time. Wish I lived close to Beth right about now. It's be smoldering hot up here for the past three days and the pool at Aunt Rita's isn't swim ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You "Smith" look like you are having a blast. I wish I lived closer so that we could visit Beth's too. Aunt Rita's pool isn't ready to have swimmers in it. It was slimy yesterday. They were putting more chemicals in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally coming swimming. Be there in like two hours. :)

    ReplyDelete