Monday, June 22, 2009

Call of Duty

Ok, I know I haven't been posting very much but I do have a reason. I AM ADDICTED TO CALL OF DUTY!!!! I can't help it. All I want to do lately is sit here and play. Usually I give myself a mental list of thing I have to do first before I can play so that at least I get something done. I haven't even been taking a lot of pictures lately because I can't seem to stop playing. I get up in the morning and the first thing I do is grab the remote, (after handing out pop tarts of course) and usually the last thing I do is fight Tim for the controller at night. If any of you play my name is Lickinchiken25. Tim picked it out and I love it. Something to do with an Army saying that they changed around. Bla. Bla. Bla. Who cares.



I have lost my camera. (Don't tell Tim) I can't find it anywhere. I remember carrying it in the house yesterday but it's not hanging where I always put it. Honestly I probably left it at Moms. Anyway, the point of that is I have pictures from the Boys party Saturday and I was going to post about that today but I don't have my camera to get those pictures off of it so you're just going to have to wait till tomorrow. Sorry. Forgetting stuff comes with the Mom thing. I'm happy most days to just remember to brush my teeth and put on deodorant. So, I will do my best to find my camera and blog about the party. Cross your fingers......



Favorite picture today.

No comments:

Post a Comment