Thursday, June 4, 2009

I did it! I did it!

I went on a ride along with Tim last Saturday while the “H” family watched my kids. I always have fun, but sometimes are more fun than others. We fought over who got to control the radar gun, over us holding hands where someone can see. Apparently, if someone sees a cop holding hands with a female while riding down the road they could call in and say they were doing dirty stuff, and the officer could get fired. So no holding hands around noisy, lying people. I just figured he didn’t want to hold my hand, but, whatever. I did get a few pictures when I got a little bored.


His head is blurry because he kept looking away really fast so I couldn’t get a good pic of him. He is still the cutest cop I know. Also, do you like how I blurred out the County name on his badge? Just in case there are some crazies reading this, well, that are not related to me.


I was squished in there. Could barely breath. I think I passed out a few times too. We pulled 2 people over, chased another one down, but he got away because of slow people, and made out a few times. All in all a good day spent with my hubby.


Conner has started this thing where he throws something away, or puts something up, or pretty much does anything we tell him to do, then he chants “I id it! I id it” (I did it, I did it) and does both his hands up in the air like he is raising the roof. It is so cute. We like to make him throw away his own diapers now cause we hear “I id it, I id it, I id it!” with his little shoulders and hands just going to town.



Favorite shot of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment