Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Conner and Ethan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS!!! We had a party for Ethan and Conner Saturday. Joint, hoping to get off cheap. We had I at the school down the road because they have a pretty neat playground. Good Idea. Have I mentioned it was 90 degrees outside Saturday? No? Well, it was 90 degrees Saturday and we had the party at 5 pm. Bad Idea. We should have waited till 7, but even at 7 it was still really, really hot. We just partied while moving as little as possible.



Star Wars!!! Is that not the Coolest looking Yoda ever or what.

Now, I was trying to get a picture of my Hot hubby when his fat head brother jumped in there. (yes Kevin, I mean you.) I did warn him that this was going on my blog. It kind of takes the heat out of the threat when you have to explain what a blog is.


There he is!!!! Like I said. HOT! No I'm serious. Look at the sweat beading on his head.



I walked over to get a picture of Amy and Michelle and they both stopped mid sentence and posed like this. Can you say Goobers. (Hi Michelle!!)

Who’s the genius who thought bubbles would be awesome for the kids? ME!!! I did!! I did! They loved the bubbles. Everyone tried them at some point throughout the party.





I told the Mexican to smile and he did this. I swear, if he is going to follow us around, eating our food, then he better listen when I tell him to smile.


Jessica trying to get in as many pics as possible.


Madyson showing us her booty.


Oh, Look! There she is again. Natalie is so adorable there. Awwwwwww. My babies are getting so big.


Mel and Clay.


Natalie. Looking at this picture I notice the way her lower teeth overlap her top. Looks like someone will be getting braces in the future.


Beth, and one of the only pictures of Regan I have.
Shout out to the most awesome cook in the world, JOSH!!!! Thanks Josh. Your mad skills were much appreciated.

And the Birthday Boy. (One of them anyway) Swingin’ like a pro

Playing with his “new” truck.



Favorite picture. Do I need to remind everyone that it was 90 degrees outside. Just look at that condensation. Mouth watering.

3 comments:

  1. Louise!!!! I love the Barq's can. That is bad a$$!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I was so hot I didn't take very many pics. All of yours look so neat! LOVE the root beer one especially. And Mexican comment..omg! So funny! I just wrote a mean blog, so feeling a little guilty now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG IM IN the car reading your blog and i saw that rootbeer can and now im craving rootbeer I LOVE ROOT BEER

    ReplyDelete