Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eight Legged Freaks

I was sitting on the porch the other day, minding my own business, when something falls right beside me. It looks like a bee that just fell or something, but upon closer inspection I see THIS!

The spider is attacking the bee! I freaked out a little because I hate spiders, then did the smart thing and grabbed my camera. I only got 1 picture because I had to get close to get this one and like I said, I Hate Spiders. If you click on the picture you can see the spider with all his legs holding on for dear life. I couldn't help but feel sorry for the bee though. I was glad when it finally got away and flew off, albeit a little drunk looking. Then I squished the spider. MY KIDS PLAY ON THAT PORCH!!!! Of course I'm going to squish it.





Favorite shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment