Thursday, April 16, 2009

Oink! Oink!

Any of you who know me know that I love to see stuff that involve the cops. Tim helped with an accident the other day and the kids and I got to see it and IT WAS AWESOME!!!! (why, yes I am an ambulance chaser) I was so mad that I had decided nothing cool was going to happen that day so I didn’t take my camera with me. Oh! The missed opportunity to laugh at some drunk person! (No one was injured but maybe a big boulder) Well, my sister-in-law Lisa, (HI LISA!!!) and I were outside with the kids, here at my house, and 2 teenage girls ran up to my neighbors house and started to pick her lock! We watched them for like 30 minutes, trying to get in. We thought when they noticed us watching that they would stop, but they never did. Stop that is. We got nervous and called Tim and asked him what we should do, call the cops or wait for him to get home to fix it. He called the cops for us, nice hubby that he is. Sure enough, here come the pigs!
HAD MY CAMERA THAT DAY!!!

Look at that guy move! He was bookin’ it so fast that all I got was a blur. Who knew pigs could run that fast. (Yes, my husband will be making sure I have plenty of bruises after he reads my pig comments… So I better make it worth while.) Pigs! Pigs! Pigs! Just look at him go. I don’t know his name but he was so nice when he came and explained that I am just a paranoid , nosey neighbor and that they had permission to break in (who knew).

They responded really fast though. And as the wife of a pig I should add, THEY DON’T GET PAID ENOUGH!!! Ok, one more picture and I’ll be done with the pig stuff. Oink! Oink!

Yes, I know the picture is a little blurry. I was so excited I was shaking. Probably peed myself a little too. I wonder if those girls were like “Do you smell bacon? I smell bacon. Who’s that knocking at the door?” (Ok, so I lied, the pig comments are just too fun.) I LOVE YOU TIMMY POO! (Pig smell and all)
PS. Have I mentioned how awesomely smart and wonderful Amy is for helping me figure out that I can add a picture to the top of the page under Weezie Peazie. Yes, I did take that beautiful picture of the flowers. Thank you. I know it’s the prettiest thing you’ve seen in a while. Oh, your so sweet for saying so though. ;)

5 comments:

  1. You know it has to be true love when your husband, who works so hard so you can be a SAHM, is willing to let you call him and his co-workers, pigs.

    Just trying to get in my brownie points with the police just in case I'm ever in your neck of the woods and my foot is feeling a little heavy. ;o) Plus, I think it's pretty cool that he's willing to do the "foot pop" with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Tim is going to K I L L you! (hi, Timmy!) Well, it was worth it...laughed my butt off! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the SAHM comment. it make me laugh. And it probably is family. LOL. And you deserve the bruise TIM gave you for this blog. but i still laughed. beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, after the Snarky post I have to come back to say that:
    1. Totally NOT meant to be snarky. Actually meant to be a HUGE compliment on both of your parts; and
    2. That after reading it again, I wish that I had read it again (does that make sense?) before I pulled the "trigger" on my comment, because when I read it back. That's totally how it comes across. Only I would have used the B word that you refer to in the Snarky post.

    Also, I tryed to post under my name, by the way, in case it doesn't work again, this is your cuz, Linn, in IN, I tryed to select my Google profile and it wouldn't let me so I didn't mean to be "annonymous" and with all that said, I hope you know that I would never say anything hurtful, I love you guys and really do wish that Cleveland was only two hours away instead of four so that I could just hop in my car on the weekends and come see all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yes, I did click on some of the ads. As the owner of a DSLR, I'll try to click on at least one thing everytime I'm on your page to help add money to the DSLR fund. Mike and I both have one and they have been the absolute best investment we ever made. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete