Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Car Wash $5

We helped Beth wash her car this past weekend. Well, let me rephrase that. The kids washed Beth’s car while I took pictures of them doing an awesome job. It was fun because Natalie had control of the hose most of the time and would “accidentally” spray her sisters. Conner even helped. That 6 inch spot was the shiniest on the car. Regan kept telling Natalie where to spray, I guess I probably would have “accidentally” sprayed her too. Then Amy got there with her kids and within 20 minutes they were all naked and going crazy in the yard. We had to dry all of their clothes and the twins walked around with only a towels on and would “adjust” their towel and flash the whole room. It was so funny cause all the boys would start giggling and Conner would run over and start poking the naked butt. Just kidding. He was too busy torturing Ben. Here’s some pics of the fun.

It starts with a shirt.....



See, there go the rest of the clothes!!! I had some more shots of the kids in just their undies but figured that would make it too easy for the perverts out there.
I swear my girls start stripping down the moment they get in the van, from school. I have to bring in clothes all the time. Madyson has started this changing clothes 10 times a day thing. I hate doing laundry so it sucks, Big Time.

I just love this picture. I messed with my manual settings and upped the shutter speed to get the water better. Turned out pretty good, I think.

Then we started to see who could do a cartwheel, and needless to say we were all sore for the rest of the day.

Melissa.


Jesse was so fast all I got was blur. Look at how straight her legs were though!


Amy getting in on it. I thought for sure she was going to land on her head.



Yes, I did it too but Amy snapped the pic too soon and too late so no shots of me. I did it once and when I got home I had to limp after Conner while he ran circles around me, taunting me. If he could talk I’m sure he would have been saying, “HA! HA! Mom can’t catch me.” And probably a few choice words that I would have to wash his mouth out with soap for. Then I would have to call his Dad and yell at him for teaching his son those words and we would argue and I would hang up on him….. it’s probably a good thing he can’t talk very good yet, huh.

5 comments:

  1. my fav pic it the one for natalie holding the water hose, but katie's is awesome too.. Amy is so funny. It looks like the "before" of an accident waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I tried to do a cartwheel you would have your picture of someone on their head. Probably with a broken neck! They all look like they are having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you forgot my pretty awesome back bend! I'm determined to land that cartwheel and have straight legs, too, next time. REMATCH, sistahs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The water looks like ice. That's really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i happened to see a picture of every on else but not me!!!!

    ReplyDelete