Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hunting for flowers

I love seeing all the different colored tulips right now.

















I pass this tree everytime I leave my house. I swear I'm getting one for my back yard when I'm finally allowed to plant tree's back there.




Look at this tree me and Amy came across.

The Wisteria had completely taken it over. I'm going to plant Wisteria this year also it looks like.







I entered this in a contest for "April Showers." Here's hoping I win. Ha! Yeah right. Some of the people entering this thing are Awesome. Oh, well. I just enjoy entering.



I also added a playlist at the bottom of the page. (Mom stop at 15.) Songs that I can't help but sing to. Most are mushy ones because I've been in that mood lately. Others are just ones that I could listen to like 50 times a day and never get tired of.

2 comments:

  1. Not exactly sure what happened but I posted a comment to thank you for the beautiful pics of my all time fav. flowers and to tell you that I love the last pic. of the reflection in the water. Hope you had a great weekend. Check my blog to see about mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because I don't know where else to go to tell you I thought I would let you know here that it is really difficult to ready your about me section. The blue letters on the red back ground is really hard on the eyes. Just FYI. :o)

    ReplyDelete