Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tattle Tales

I was leaving Mom’s house Sunday and was a little stressed from fighting with the kids and was just ready to get home. I wasn’t paying much attention to anything but driving and not killing my kids, when suddenly I see something over by the woods. At first I thought it was fake because I haven’t seen any close up for about 2 years now when I can across 2 baby ones in the middle of the road playing. What was it I saw?


Isn’t she just beautiful! She stood there looking at us for like 5 minutes till I finally caved to my kids and honked the horn to “get her to move.” She was so fat though. You can see it in this picture. Look at how her belly just hangs down so low.


I hope she’s pregnant because I would love some shots of the babies. After she left I felt better and more relaxed so we ended up driving around a little looking at every ones flowers. Which, as you know, I love to do.
Bye!

This same day Conner fell and scratched his arm. I have never done the band-aid thing with him, but this time I did. Washed his boo-boo off, then put some peroxide on it, then a band-aid. He was facinated the whole time. He also kept that band-aid on for 3 days straight and anytime Tim or I would ask him what he was doing or just say "Hi Conner!" he would hold up his arm and show us his boo-boo. In this pic I said "Cheese!" and he did this........


You'll also notice the crazy person in the back ground cheesing it up. That would be my hammy Mady. We hate seeing that stupid passy in his mouth so we are trying to get rid of it, but everytime he cries and won't stop we cave and hand it over. I mean, who wants to listen to that crap all the time. Not Me!



1 comment:

  1. I love going to Michael's grandpa's because we always see dear out there. They are magnificent creatures.

    I know how you feel about the paci. Eden kept hers forever. The boys gave them up on their own and Tyler quit taking his at about 6 months. He figured out that if he sucked on it, it made him sleepy so he fought his naps by not taking the paci.

    ReplyDelete