Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Flowers

I took the kids to Home Depot yesterday by myself. I know, right, what was I smoking. The girls were so excited to look at the flowers. We LOVE flowers. That's the Sally F in us. They were even more excited that I got one of the buggy's that has the steering wheel. Conner thought he was the shiz, driving me all over the place. Since I have started taking my camera everywhere the girls are constantly telling me to take pictures of stuff. So here's what we got.




And my favorites....


The only bad thing about going was that I only had a $25 gift card so I had to stay within that limit. It sucked! Do you have any idea how hard it is to make yourself put flowers back when you love them as much as we do. IT'S REALLY HARD!!! The girls didn't understand. They kept telling me to get money from the bank. Give it a few more years and the harsh reality that is life will burst all those sweet little bubbles. Poor bubbles. I shall miss the.
Ps. Amy is the awesomest and most smartest sister ever! She has helped me figure out all kinds of cool stuff on my blog. I LOVE YOU AND YOU GET CREDIT FOR IT ALL, HO BAGS!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, but you took the awesome picture...I just wrote your name on it for you LOL. Laughed my butt off again. Well, obviously not OFF (God, I wish!).

    ReplyDelete