Saturday, April 18, 2009

my first retraction

My cousin just called a little while ago to inform me that she was the one who posted the “Snarky” comment. I was so excited about having a hater and she had to go and ruin it. (kidding Linn) After knowing that it came from her and knowing her sense of humor I can now laugh my butt off after reading it again. Sorry Linn for jumping the gun and being the B word. Amy told me to wait and feel the anonymous person out, but did I? No! I jumped the gun, as usual, and made myself look like an idiot. I was really excited about having a hater though. Maybe I can still pretend it was some person that didn’t like me and thinks I’m the Spawn of Satan.

My mother also informed me that she has forwarded my blog to a few people I had hoped would never see it. It kind of sucks cause this is my blog and I will be posting stuff that I wouldn’t want some of the church family to see/read. Not to mention my wonderfully, amazing, bible preaching Grandmother. For the sake of the Grandmother I love I will be trying to curb some of my tendencies, but since this is my way to vent I can’t make promises about every day in the future. Sorry G-ma. I love you to pieces anyway though, and I’m so excited to see you in a couple weeks. XOXOXO.

Did I mention Tim worked an extra job yesterday? Yes, he did. A Cherokee Indian thing. I love Indians. They are so beautiful to me. The men especially. They always look so pretty and noble. Even the chunky ones. And the outfits were to die for. But honestly I have to say my favorite thing was their hair. I just wanted to touch it, run my fingers through it, stroke my body with it. Lol. Just kidding…….. A little.











And my favorite, even though I couldn’t get a good shot of him. He also made me feel a little nervous. I couldn’t remember if Cherokee scalped or not. But he was so beautiful.



And my kids favorite parts….





Playing with aunt Casey. My life saver.


Look! He’s just like his Mommy!


Natalie went chasing after her father and slipped in the mud.


The poor girl was so embarrassed that when some one would get close she would hide behind a tree. Conner thought she was playing a game.


And my favorite part…..


Lol.

2 comments:

  1. lol i am a life saver.:-)
    Love casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to burst the hater bubble. I can post nasty comments under anonymous poster if you want. ;o)

    ReplyDelete