Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter with the family

Here are my brothers and sisters. (minus 2) Left to right, Jessica, Aaron, Amy, Casey, Beth, Me, Josh. Ignore the dorkas in the front. She was doing something stupid in EVERY picture. EVERY ONE!!!! When I saw this I wanted to drive to Mom's and smack her in the head for being a 'tard.



My awsome family! I'm not going to name them all because I would probably get carpel tunnel trying. We are missing our brother, Neal, and a sister, Melissa. Neal lives in alabama and Melissa is wrapped up in her own world right now so she didn't come to church. We are also missing Neal's 2 kids. (also, Amy's husband, Chad, is hiding behind the guy in the black shirt and shades.)




The kids before the egg hunt starts.






Yes, I am the biggest dork on the planet and yes, my husband loves me anyway, and joins me in my dorkiness...... often.







I didn't get pics of it, but we went back to My parents house and had a great lunch of ham, broccoli casserole, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, green bean casserole, CARMEL PIE!!!!, and cheese cake. I think I gained about 50 pounds yesterday. My kids barely ate because they were busy eating all the candy. Amy's boy, Micah, went through his basket and was picking the candy out of the plastic eggs and then tossing the egg. Then he was caught squishing the real ones and when his Dad asked him why he said, "I don't wike dem." Conner would not touch the yellow eggs, and would by pass any he thought were too shady looking. Needless to say he ended up with like 6 eggs.
And after the kids had there fun.....

The ones that still feel like they should be allowed to hunt with the little kids, got to hunt.

Jessica


Melissa


(Yes, that is Beth hunting in the background.)
Isn't my family the best ever!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are dorks! Seriously, no one told me we were doing adult egg hunting till it was over :( I have some plastic ones all over my bedroom floor...wanna do it again tomorrow??!!? We can make mom fill them with money (for gas & groceries LOL). :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy you are always missing everything you just probably hide in your room from all the noise it pays to look outside every once and a while
    oh and nobody told about the adult egg hunt i was reaching for an egg and JESSICA pushed me to the ground and grabed the egg NOT FUNNY she did that probably 5 times!!!!!

    ReplyDelete