Friday, April 24, 2009

Ants!!!!

I’ve already told Beth about this but it’s so weird that I thought I’d share it with you guys also. I don’t usually have weird dreams. At least I don’t think they’re weird. Alligators on a regular basis, sex a lot, T-Rex a couple of times, trying to get my family, I always have to make sure my kids are with someone who can run fast because I can’t carry them all. Sorry Casey, that is not you. And every once in a while I dream my teeth fall out. Yes, I am aware that it’s supposed to have something to do with pride. I honestly don’t consider myself a prideful person. I hate the teeth one. The fear and embarrassment of when I spit a tooth in my hand and feeling them move around in my mouth like they are going to fall out at any moment. Blah! The next dream, the one I had night before last, is weird. I dreamed that I saw an ant crawling on my shoulder so I squished it, but then there was another one, then another. So I looked closer and noticed an ant crawling out of the earring hole in my ear. I freaked! Started screaming and trying to get them out and looked closer in the mirror and that’s when I saw them crawling out of my eye! Can you say OMG!!!! I do not understand that one at all. So weird, right. Then some guy with a nice body heard me crying and totally gave me a hug. I don’t remember his face, don’t think I actually looked at his face. All I remember is that he was wearing a black shirt and he was buff and let me bawl all over his nice black shirt. I would like to think it was my hubby (only buff, love you Tim, you‘re perfect the way you are!!!) but honestly, it didn’t feel like it was him. I’m pretty sure I get weirdest dream award with that one. I mean, come on, how many of you dream that ants are crawling out of your earring holes.

Mom, feel free to skip this paragraph. That includes anyone else that gets embarrassed easily.

I got woke up this morning by Madyson coming down stairs to ask me where her sisters are and where her daddy is. (school and fishing) Then we heard Conner talking through the monitor and so she went to play with him while I got up and got dressed. Next thing I know she is running down the stairs screaming and crying, saying Conner had bit her. Sure enough there were 4 little teeth marks on her belly. I asked her why he bit her and she said, “cause he’s mean to me.” I go ask Conner why he bit May May and he points at her belly and says “Boobie.” Can you say just like his father. I can’t wear any kind of low cut shirt or Conner tries to look down it, just like his father. I’ve told Tim hundreds of times not to touch me there in front of the kids, but does he listen…….. Well, sometimes actually. But Conner sees more than he should, that’s for sure.

I’m going fishing with Tim later today so I should have some pretty river shots for tomorrow. As for today I’m going to pull out another old school picture I just came across. Amy, you’ll recognize this one. I think we posed turned this way because I had just had Conner and was trying to get my skinniest side. Lol. Didn’t work though. Or might have been showing off the boobies. Who knows.




Look at how chunky Conner used to be. So adorable.

3 comments:

  1. Jesus can read, Louise! He can see your blog! Well, not right this second He can't...He's too busy wiping the TEARS FROM HIS EYES! No, not laughed too hard tears, either. I'll say it for your momma - BAD GIRL!
    Just kidding. A little. Jesus CAN read. I think He totally skips anything you write though!
    Conner looks SO adorable chubby. Remember how skinny he was at 8 weeks and I freaked out?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I remember all to well. I am planning on writting a blog about our trip to the park but not till tomorrow or next day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never dreamed about ants before, but I used to have this recurring dream that I was still living with my mom and our back yard was nothing but snakes instead of grass. If I dreamed I had ants coming out of my eyes and would walk around for days checking my reflection in everything that gave one off just to be sure it wasn't real.

    ReplyDelete