Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Caution "Sleep Calling"

Amy wrote the other day about taking the kids to the park and I wanted to add my 2 cents.

First, you should have seen her kids faces. They were so excited to do something away from the house or Walmart. I thought Micah was going to pee himself.
Second, I don’t like taking my kids places when there are a lot of people around. I like to go during the week when no one is around to see you beat your kids or when you don’t have to worry about the strange men looking at them. I always worry that someone will grab one and run. I’m sure all you Mom’s agree.
Third, I think amy over thinks things sometimes. I honestly could care less if my kids are dirty or are running around like they are finally allowed to have fun this month. I see it as they got that dirt because we were playing in the rocks earlier while your kid was stuck indoors wishing they could be in the rocks like us. (Not your kids Amy, kids in general.)(We all know how much yours like the rocks.) We are totally going to have fun no matter what anyone else thinks.
Regan

Natalie

Madyson


Here she is trying to fly far, far away.


Here is Conner testing his wings, while I tested my depends.

Madyson dressed herself again that day. She was wearing her hot pink boots but I made her change so she could run and play without taking out the other kids eyes.

Tim called me from work yesterday and asked my why on earth I called him at 1:30am. I had no clue what he was talking about. I checked my phone but since I had already called him again it just updates the time instead of telling me both times I called. I don't know if I believe him or not though. That would mean that for some strange reason, at 1:30am, I picked up my phone and called Tim. Seriously! "Sleep calling." Tim talks in his sleep, at least that is something funny and some what cool, but calling people while I am sleeping. How retarded. I mean, I was laying right next to him in bed so anything I had to say I just needed to roll over and say. I asked if there was a voice mail, but no. (that would have been so funny, right.)Just letting you guys know about it since I might be calling you in the middle of the night, Nothing serious, just me being a dork.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! That dialing in your sleep thing must run in the family. It's been several years ago now but one time I called my Insurance agent and applied for a loan through State Farm bank and I didn't even know I had talked to her until she called to say I was pre-approved. Wierd! I was working 3rd shift at the time so I called during work hours but I was totally asleep! And I LOVE the comment about Connor and the Depends! So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I KNEW you were calling me at 3am and waking me up just to be mean!

    ReplyDelete