Friday, April 17, 2009

Snarky

So, I get online this morning to check my mail and start on my blog today (before Beth can e-mail me to hurry it up already) and I come across this comment.

“You know it has to be true love when your husband, who works so hard so you can be a SAHM, is willing to let you call him and his co-workers, pigs.

Just trying to get in my brownie points with the police just in case I'm ever in your neck of the woods and my foot is feeling a little heavy. ;o) Plus, I think it's pretty cool that he's willing to do the "foot pop" with you.”

I don’t know about you but I think it feels a little Snarky, (thank you Amy for a word that didn’t start with a B) The part about the SAHM especially. First I got a little annoyed, then I thought about it, and after calling Amy and discussing it with her, I/we decided that it’s kind of cool. We can’t figure out who would send something anonymous, and a little rude, within our range of friends and family anyway. We all tend to be open and very sharing with each other. Sometimes too sharing. So we figured it was someone who just came across my blog. HOW AWESOME IS THAT! A stranger, who just happened across my blog and decided to stay and read it. (Now if only I could figure out if they had clicked on ads or not.) It’s so cool to know I’m reaching people other than those of you who are related, friends, or coworkers. They obviously don’t get my sense of humor. Poor them. But still neat. I feel like Dooce. ;)(dooce.com for those who don't know about her)

BTW. We planted our flowers yesterday. Just me and the kids. Tim was here…


Side job, extra money. Isn’t he awesome. Not to mention down right sexy in that unifrom. ;) Yes that is him walking away, shaking that butt.
Here’s the finished pics. I didn’t take any of the planting, I didn’t want to risk my camera around all that dirt. Lets just say, I could have planted a garden in the dirt on my stairs. We had so much fun though. Conner made sure the ground had plenty of dirt. The twins made sure I always had a flower ready to stick in the pot. And sweet little Madyson made sure everyone knew she was there to help mommy…. At the top of her lungs. Fun times.




And my favorite, after the kids pulled off half the petals.

2 comments:

  1. i need to see pic's of kids covered in mud please. lol Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessie is laughing her behind off at the last picture, of the flower missing half it's petals. Please tell me that happened AFTER you planted it...I need the laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete