Friday, April 10, 2009

"Blah"

Do you ever have those days where you just feel “blah”? There’s no other word to describe it, Just “Blah”. Today is that day for me. It’s probably because “Flo” has come to town, the sharks are on the hunt, I hear Bears, whatever, but I just hate this feeling. I hate feeling like I'm not getting anything done. BLAH!!! I have laundry to do, kids to play with, dishes, the list could go on and on, but do I feel like doing any of it? No! I just want to sit here on the couch and be left alone to drown in. . . . . . Well, you know. I might just throw myself to the sharks/bears. So if you happen to see on the news a story about a woman who was mauled by a bear and they find out later that it was because she was on her period that day, yes, it was me.

No comments:

Post a Comment