Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Babies/boobies

Amy has asked me if I ever worry that maybe I switched the twins by accident when they were babies and have been calling them by the wrong name ever since. YES AMY!!! All the time. What if Regan is really Natalie and Natalie is really Regan. I don’t remember a lot that first year so it is totally possible. Not to mention when they were in diapers only, or naked straight from the bath, they were SOOOO hard to tell apart. How much would that suck! The first months were hell on Earth so there’s no telling what happened back then. Have I mentioned how much it sucked right after they were born. They were so adorable though. Let me tell ya. Even when they were throwing up on us, and leaking poop all over us, and crying non stop. They were just the cutest little things. I figured since it’s been 5 ½ years(OMG I’m going to cry) then we could just take a walk down memory lane together.

Natalie-right, Regan-left. And the only reason I know this is because of the Bows. God Bless the women in the nursery. This is how Natalie got stuck with pink and Regan with every other color.

See how tiny they were! Linn, I would like to see pics of your boys at this age too. And my cute Timmy Poo is sooooo young here. 22 I think. No 21, almost 22. I’m assuming this is Natalie because I would strategically place their “colors” in the picture so I would know which one I was looking at years later. And Look, I think it worked.

I love this pic. Madyson, Natalie and Regan. They had just gotten done swimming and Regan crashed right after this picture. These pictures were scanned onto the computer so that’s why they look weird.

Fat little Regan. And I only know this because my computer says so.


Here they are at like 3, maybe 4 months old. All you have to do is find the one with the fatter face and rounder head and that is Regan. Guess which one it is? Lol.
I'm sitting here remembering how hard it was and watching “Jon and Kate plus 8” thanking God I don’t have that many.
Here I am at somewhere between 4 to 6 months pregnant. See how happy I look. 20 and the size of a cow. That belly is so pretty though. Now it’s covered in nothing but stretch marks. Yes, I blame the twins for my gross body now. And Tim. He started it all.

I figure Beth and Linn will like this post best cause Beth is obsessed with the twins and Linn has twins. I really just couldn’t come up with anything funny today so I just whipped out the old pics. Here’s something funny. What kind of bees make milk? …………….. Boo-Bees. (boobies)

5 comments:

  1. I am not obsessed. I just cracks me up how one will ask a question then they will both say "oh" and then the other will ask a different question and they both get it. They were smart even when they were babies. And they were so much fun to play with when they were little. Even now they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you are CRAY ZEE! And your momma is somewhere in VA right now with her hands over her ears saying, Boo Bees?! BOO BEES?!? You are going to be the death of her!
    Love the walk down memory lane. SO glad God gave you & Linn the twins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Amy, gee, thanks, and thank you for the mental picture of your mom with her head hung down, hands on either side and shaking it from side to side. I laughed so hard I almost cried!

    Louise, I will be posting a blog tonight with pictures of the twins when they were little. I started to do it last night but I had to tell you guys about the crazy day I had that was not a practical joke, but in fact, reality!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the walk down memory lane.i like the pic with the twins and mady on the couch so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post is totally not lacking. I just don't know when to shut up is all.

    And yes! My boobs were monstrous! Especially when they started waiting longer to nurse!

    And I use exclamation points a lot!!! :oP

    ReplyDelete