Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bossy Beth

I have already received an email from my very bossy older sister informing me that I have not posted a new blog today. Well Beth, you see, I have this other job that is kind of priority in my life, at least for the next 17 years. It’s called "BEING A MOM!!!" You should try it some day. Endless poopie messes, constant crying and screaming, never ending fights, but best of all, hugs, hugs, hugs. Don’t forget the kisses galore, and my favorite, “I wub you Mommy.” As a matter of fact, since starting this post I have had to get 2 drinks, break up one fight, and wipe one poopie butt, get the twins from school, go to Home Depot with all 4 kids, by myself. Oh the Lovely world of Motherhood. If only you could send them back to your womb.

The busy bees. I love how Conner’s face is totally stuffed with food because he thinks if he eats his fast enough then he can get some of Madyson’s too.
Yesterday Natalie came screaming and crying into the house, freaking out and jumping all around because a caterpillar had fallen out of a tree and landed on her shoulder. Lol. I tried explaining that it wouldn’t hurt her but I guess Regan screaming over top of me, “WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!” didn’t help to calm her. But I guess if you look over your shoulder and see this….




You would freak out too.
This morning Regan wouldn’t go to the bathroom because there was a Gallie Napper (could NOT figure out how to spell that) flying around. She swore up and down that, “WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!” I can’t help but laugh every time she announces that. I tried explaining that the Gallie Napper doesn’t bite, but would she listen to me? NO! Gotta love a drama queen.
They are creepy looking creatures though. I should probably kill them but it cracks me up when the kids freak out over a bug that I know will not hurt them.
There Beth! Are you happy now? A post a day, is that what you want? Just work me to the bone why don't ya!

5 comments:

  1. I am bored and you have a fan base to please, me and your other 4 followers. Geez is it too hard for you to write a little something. I'm not going to click on any of your ads anymore. beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me Beth...I am now follower # 5...yay! for Louise! I am shocked that your grammer is so great....all those kids distracting you...I would never be able to keep up with my thoughts...Keep up the good work .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So anonymous....Is me...Amber Gray..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Wonder where your drama queen gets it? Hmmm....I'm thinking Aunt Beth?!??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your lovely sister caseyApril 19, 2009 at 9:36 PM

    so funny, i had planned on having 5 kids three girls 2 boys then i just woke up and realized someone has to raise them!!!! So i know plan on having 2 tops three.

    ReplyDelete