Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tweet tweet

I was talking to Casey a few weeks ago and she was acting all paranoid, looking around, jumpy. I finally get annoyed enough to ask her what her problem is and she asks me if I want to see something cool. My first thought is Oh God, am I going to have to tell on her to Mom? Nope, no piercing of any kind, or tattoo’s. This is what she finally shows me after shooing the kids away so they don’t see.


Aren’t they so pretty. Red and white eggs. And in Mom’s grill. Of all the places. Chad has a better grill so they have been using it instead of Mom’s so I guess the dumb bird that put them there decided to put it to use for them instead of just sitting there. I checked on it again yesterday. Here’s what I found.
Isn’t that just so cute. I counted 5 little heads, so they all made it, and they all look exactly the same. I didn’t expect yellow and black birds out of red and white eggs though. These shots aren’t very good because I was trying to hold the lid and take the pictures at the same time without accidentally dropping it and scaring them to death….. And me.
Now lets just hope the kids don’t find the poor things. I can totally see the boys throwing them in the air telling them to fly. (Conner too Amy, not just yours. Although they would probably show him how first.)
Sometimes I like to tell Tim I’m pregnant, just to see how he reacts. At random times too. While driving down the road, while he’s sitting on the toilet, when the kids are running circles around us and he’s about to shoot himself in the foot to get away. So far he hasn’t laughed when I do it. Hmmm, I wonder why. The most common thing for him to do is smack my leg as hard as possible and tell me “NO!” Then he thanks God that he is fixed. (like the dog he is) Lol.

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. We have a nest in the Japanese Maple but it is up to high for me to see in it and Michael won't move the leaves for fear of knocking it out of the tree so I guess it has eggs or possibly babies in it. I can't believe it was in the grill.

    ReplyDelete