Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Weight Loss

I have about 20(Ok 25) pounds that are not just “falling” off. I hate exercising. Well, actually I enjoy running on the treadmill but gave it up when I found out I was pregnant with Conner. Not like I did it religiously or anything, but I did enough that I wasn’t chunking up. Found out I was pregnant and just quit cause I was going to get fat anyway so what was the point. Now my sister Beth has the treadmill and I have this extra stuff around the middle.
I also don’t like giving up foods. I love carbs and stuff smothered in butter. Yummy. Family motto is “when in doubt, add more butter”. So that is out of the question. No giving up foods here. I have also tried cutting back on how much I eat, but then I look at all that food left on my plate and feel wasteful if I leave it just sitting there. I mean, what are you supposed to do when your looking at the food and its looking right back crying, saying it wants to go to the “party in you tummy?” So I just send it right to that party!!!
I can’t remember to take the pills everyday(hence Madyson). I’m really just hoping that all the swimming I plan on doing this summer causes me to look down one day and that roll have "rolled" away. Get it? Lol. Anyway, Here’s hoping!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your new blog. And you cannot have the treadmill back. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete