Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleep walking brats

We were getting ready for church on Easter and I was running around getting everyone dressed, brushing hair, finding shoes and getting clean socks, and Conner starts yelling about something and shaking his hand and stuff goes flying. It looks like he has gotten in the chocolate and has it all over himself, then he walks over to me and wipes it on my dress, except IT’S NOT CHOCOLATE!!! Yup. The little stinker had stuck his hand in his diaper and was playing in the poo! Can you say EWWWWW!!!! He started shaking his hand again and it went flying, again. The girls were dodging it screaming while I was running around trying to find the wipes, or a towel, or something. It was a very eventful morning.
So Tim told me like 3 weeks ago that he was making me a craft corner in the basement. I got all excited because I have been wanting to paint windows again but didn’t want to fight Conner over it. He already broke one of the panes of glass in the one I have decorating my home. I almost cried. Those things are a pain in the butt to get looking good and he breaks it. It’s been broke for about 2 weeks now and I still don’t know how he did it. Here’s the corner that Tim said I could have.


Now, you may think this looks a little rough but before he cleaned the garage out this whole corner was filled with nothing but boxes and cabinets over flowing with clothes. Tim cleaned all that out and is still trying to get the rest done. I am SOOOOOOO excited. Have I mentioned that yet? I will be selling the windows so once I can get in there to do it then I’ll post some pictures. This is usually a sister project but they are not wanting to do it this time. Bad Sisters! Have I mentioned how excited I am? ;) I can open the garage door that is just out of view on the right and open the door on the right in the pic and let the kids play while I get crafty. Yipee!!

We put the twins in bed last night and they asked to watch TV for a little bit before they go to sleep, but since it’s already 8:15 I tell them no that they can watch cartoons tomorrow. I pray for them, “No bad dreams, only good dreams, no spiders, lots of money so we can go to the beach (their idea, not mine), and get up rested and ready to go in the morning.” They always try to get me to add more stuff to the prayer, like, get it warm so we can go to the beach, get the sun out so we can go to the beach, let the bank give us money so we can go to the beach. Yes, they really want to go to the beach. We just can’t afford that this year so we get to do what I have wanted to do for about 4 summers now. GO TO GRANDMA’S HOUSE!!! Anyway, back to where this story started before I got distracted. We have to constantly listen and check on the twins because they are sneaky little devils. I get up an hour after putting them in bed and hear something in their room. So I open there door and the TV is on. Can you say “I was ticked“, because I was. I turned if off, threatened them with bodily harm and went to finish a movie with Tim. Tim goes to bed right after the movie but since I’m wide awake because of the awesome Dove Bar that I ate earlier in the evening, I stay up. Around 11 I hear a noise coming from there room again, but since they didn’t come looking for me like they usually do I don’t move. At 12 I get up to check on the kids so I can go to bed and I open the Twins door and THE TV IS ON AGAIN! If they hadn’t both been asleep I probably would have had to go through with the threats from earlier. It made me wonder if one of them doesn’t sleep walk and turn on tv’s just to tick me off. Who would be surprised. NOT ME!!!
I’ve noticed that I jump around a lot in my blog. If you know me then this is how I talk also so I really don’t think much of it but it might annoy some of you. All I have to say to that is TOO DANG BAD!!!!! I LOVE having a blog of my own. ;)
Ps. I’m still waiting on that craft corner. I thought that if he see’s me writing about it he might finish it for me like he promised. I’ll have to go check. I will post pictures of the finished product if it EVER gets done. I love you Tim.

3 comments:

  1. Conner throwing poo! why am i not suprised. He seems like the bad seed. Right Jessica. I love that the twins watch tv when they can sleep. Thats what their aunt does. PS i hate the brown background it hurts my eyes. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometimes your kids are just perfect little angels and SOMETIMES they are just little devils waiting for an opportunity to ruin things. by the way i love your brown background keep it dont listen to beth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. So funny that you posted this today. Last night, Jacob, who has been in big boy underwear for over a month now comes wailing down the hallway. I had an accident. I pooped in my pants. The next thing I know he's standing in the hall with his pants around one ankle, poo miraculously still in the underwear, scream, get it off, get it off. Now if I could just get Tyler to care that much!

    ReplyDelete