Saturday, May 2, 2009

BUBBLES!!!!

I put that play list at the bottom of the page just to try it out but now I love playing it while writing my new blog. Since I always write it first in Microsoft Word so I’ll have a list of all my post’s it works out good. As you can probably tell by the play list I am a very mellow person. I’ve been told that for years. It’s a good thing too since Tim is like a tight spring ready to blow at any time. I have many other songs I absolutely love but since my Mother will be reading this and seeing the play list I decided to leave them out. Just mellow here. If you want my other favs then go check out my Myspace page. I do have to say the Joplin/4 non blondes ones are my favorite to sing to. I like to belt it out. Yup, that’s me. The one who can’t carry a tune but still tries. I know I’m sucking big time when the girls start holding their ears screaming “I CAN’T HEAR!!!” Or, “Is that blood? I didn’t know my ears could bleed.” It still doesn't stop me though. Nobody puts baby in a corner! In my case, no one stuffs socks in my mouth! (and gets away with it.)


I told you we went to my in-laws house Thurs. At least I think it was Thurs. My days just kind of run together. The kids had a blast. Nanna had bubbles, which I refuse to buy because they keep dumping them out, so they played with them. I got some great shots though. It was fun trying to get the shots because my batteries were dead so I would have to turn my camera off for a minute then turn it back on and snap a few real quick. Here’s what I got.

Yes, as you can probably guess, Madyson dressed herself again that day. I think that thing glowed in the dark too.


This is Tims' mom. Beverly, Bev, or Nanna.


Conner blew so hard I thought he was going to pass out. We did have to change a poopie diaper in the middle of this

They also tried to eat the bubbles. Conner got some in his eye and screamed for 5 minutes. I wanted to scream too.



My twins! Aren’t they so pretty/dirty.
This shot was total an accident but I love it. It doesn’t really matter that you can’t see the other ones face since they look the same. Lol.

I love this next shot because it shows a little bit of the chaos going on. Conner was going after a bubble when Regan saw and tried to eat it. Con backed off just in time. Oh, look, Tim is helping! Now I have proof. (J/K babe. I love you. Please don't hurt me.)

Whew! I just got a whiff of something rank. Conner just walked past. Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures. So good! We have problems with pouring the bubbles out to so we bought a "monster bubble" bubble machine. It blows them and they run and eat, pop, or dance in them. It's great! Also affords ample opportunity for cool bubble shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Conner blowing so hard...must have given himself a hernia LOL.

    ReplyDelete