Monday, May 25, 2009

Obstacle course

Well, I didn’t win the photo contest I entered. No shocker there. It was just awesome to be in the top 50. Oh well, another month, another contest/chance.

I would like to tell you how ingenious my kids are. We have a little plastic pool that, when I bought it, came with a metal rod that you were supposed to screw under the slide so that the slide didn’t collapse while you were trying to use it. I screwed it in but it didn’t last so the kids have just not been sliding, or sliding then falling off in the grass. (which, fyi, is so funny to see!) So the girls got sick of all that and decided to take care of it. Here is what they came up with.

See the chair. How ingenious is that! I’m not sure which kid came up with it, but there it is. How smart are they!!! They also made a obstacle course.

Start at the swing set, then run across the mat, bounce on the trampoline and then jump in the pool.





They are the smartest kids in the world! They had so much fun doing it too. Kept them occupied for hours and I’m a huge fan of something that does that.
I am so excited about having a cookout with my family later! Good food, good food and good food! Oh, and the people aren't that bad either. Yeah!!! HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!!!! Hope you all get to eat Good Food too!

Favorite shot of the day!
Amy, this is the one where my aperture was set at like 8.5. The highest my camera would let me go. Turned out really good didn’t it.

No comments:

Post a Comment