Monday, May 18, 2009

You went potty Where?

It was HOT Saturday. Really, really, hot. So I decided to pull out the kids pool and let them go swimming. Of course, as soon as I get their suits on them they have to pee. It happens every time. So I have started telling them to just pee in the grass. Its not going to hurt them or the grass, and they always get washed off with the water so, whatever. Well, I was balancing the check book while the girls played in the pool and Conner took a nap. They were playing great. Not fighting, which is awesome. I hear them talking, and pretending to be dogs, horses, butterflies, all kids of animals. Then I hear Madyson say, “I have to use the potty.” Regan says, “Pee in the grass.” Then that’s it. Nothing else on the subject. After a while I go out to tell them to turn off the water and not to be so loud because Conner is sleeping(thank God!). I ask Madyson if she went pee-pee in the grass and she said, “No, poop.”


Me, “!!!!…. What?”


“I went poo-poo in the grass.”


“OMG!!! Madyson we don’t poop in the grass! Why didn’t you come in to poop?”


“Regan told me to use the potty in the grass.”


Here's after I made her get out of the pool.



So then I had to explain we DO NOT poop in the grass, we pee ONLY. Of course, I had to ask her where she pooped and then get a bag and get it out of the yard so the kids didn’t step in it and track it through the house later. It was so tempting to just forget it was there, never mention it again or anything, but I knew I would TOTALLY regret that later. So we went to find it, and sure enough, a big log in the grass. It was so disgusting!!!!!! (one exclamation point just didn’t cover how disgusting it was.) !!!!!!!! (just in case) This stuff always happen to me when Tim is at work and I can’t make him go get it. Some how Conner got poop on his own foot today and of course it ended up on my pants. Oh, to have the option to go back and not do it all over the same way. No kids, no dog or cat, maybe a husband, laying on a beach, never having anything to do with anyone’s feces. Oh, lost chances. *sigh* You hear that Mom! When you get old enough that you can't control your own bodily functions it's Happy Acres for you.



We went to the Aquarium yesterday again and here are some shots I loved or made me laugh out loud. I think you can click on this picture and it will let you enlarge it and then you can see Regans face. Priceless.














Favorite shot today.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pics...so glad my kids weren't in your nasty pee pool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! I thought Jacob was the only one who Poo'd outside. He did it in my mom's drive way about a month ago! It was embarrasing and my mom just laughed and laughed.

    ReplyDelete